Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stock Arriving March 22nd

Hi, We have finally had clearance on this new stock.    Arriving on the 22nd March we have a selection of Marks and Spencer tops, Per Una skirt, Wallis & Dorothy Perkins T. shirts.  Take a look at the following images, as you will see some of the stock has UK price tickets which of course is the original price.   The La Mariposa Verde price will be 50% reduced or more.    I am still trying to track down the Dorothy Perkins top that we sold out of, as soon as it is re-stocked I will post on this site.    I must say a special "Thank you" to Roy who has spent many hours creating my new display units.  We love you Roy!


Last thing, don`t forget coming up Sunday 3rd April it Mothers day again.   In my house it is reported that this day, is every day, but of course I don`t agree.    
Take care to all  remember   God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers." - Jewish Proverb



1 comment:

  1. Very pleased with my first purchase - or will be when I've paid for it in full! Thank you for being so flexible - I hadn't expected to find such lovely things and could have spent a fortune. Look forward to seeing you again. I'll be following you!
    Anniex

    ReplyDelete